OpenJS Foundation Standards Working Group email@example.com
This is a public list for coordination between members of the OpenJS Foundation Standards Working Group.
Membership in this project list is managed through the OpenJS Foundation directory only. You can add or remove yourself from this list by opening a PR against this group. If configured, you will also be added to a meta list of all project leadership. To remain subscribed to this group but remove yourself from the meta list, add "include-on-meta-list: False" under your email in the group definition on GitHub.
Please note that unsubscribing through Groups.io will not be permanent, as you will be re-joined when the group is synced. The only way to permanently unsubscribe is to remove yourself from the directory.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://openjsf.org/join
If you are interested in participating in our technical community governance, please visit https://github.com/openjs-foundation/cross-project-council
If you are interested in OpenJS Foundation projects, please visit https://openjsf.org/projects
To manage your subscriptions to the public OpenJS Foundation mailing lists, please visit https://lists.openjsf.org/g/main/subgroups.
- 17 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.