Project Artwork Request

Jory Burson

Happy Friday!

Sending a (hopefully) small request your way. We'd (Brian, myself, events team folks, etc) would like to create an artwork directory similar to the CNCF. It will make it easier for us to find those assets when we need them for the website, social media, etc. in the long run, and in the short run it will help us see which (if any) projects need assets created for them.

Can you send the highest-quality vector version you have of your official logo/marks? If you have a brand/style guide, that would be helpful too.

Also #helpwanted on this... lmk if you have a couple of hours to spare in the next couple of weeks!
Jory & Bob

bobross.gif

Kris Borchers

This is everything I could dig up. Hopefully this makes your and a number of project folks lives easier. 😊

old-jsf.zip – Chassis, Old Dojo, ESLint, Esprima, Globalize, Grunt, Intern, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, jQuery UI, Lodash, PEP, QUnit, RequireJS, Sizzle

jsf.zip – Appium, Appium Conf, New Dojo

Node-RED - https://nodered.org/about/resources/

Kris