Express - Code of Conduct reports firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a private list for submitting Code of Conduct reports for the Express project. Anyone may submit a report to this list, but the archives are visible to the moderation team only.
Important: If you are not already a member of an OpenJS Foundation list, your email will be held in a moderation queue. You do not need to do anything if this happens. A moderator will release your message and it will be delivered to the moderation team.
Membership in this project list is managed by OpenJS Foundation staff members. To request membership, please contact email@example.com.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://openjsf.org/join
If you are interested in participating in our technical community governance, please visit https://github.com/openjs-foundation/cross-project-council
If you are interested in OpenJS Foundation projects, please visit https://openjsf.org/projects
To manage your subscriptions to the public OpenJS Foundation mailing lists, please visit https://lists.openjsf.org/g/main/subgroups.
- 5 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a subgroup of main .
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.