Escalate a Code of Conduct violation email@example.com
The primary reporting path for Code of Conduct violations is firstname.lastname@example.org. It is expected that most reports will be handled successfully by the processes put in place by a project (for reports made to a project) or the CPC (in the case of reports relating to spaces within the scope of the foundation versus a project).
In exceptional cases where a reporter wishes to challenge the response from the CPC or project, or does not feel comfortable reporting through the standard processes, an escalation report can be made to this list by emailing email@example.com
All escalations will be reviewed and investigated by the Code of Conduct Panel (CoCP) and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The Code of Conduct panel is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an escalation.
Please note: To send mail to this group, you must be a member of the main group. This group only accepts inbound email. You cannot join this group directly.
- 6 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.